TOY Review – as published on Sex Toy reviews Australia view it online
‘The first dual-action vibrator that rises and plunges within intense simultaneous clitoral and G-Spot massage’
This is what the package says it’s meant to do. This is what I found after extensive testing, what I loved, what I didn’t and my verdict on this vibe.
To be honest when I received this product to road test and It was fully charged, I was really excited by its potential after testing its power (see my toy testing tip below) and I couldn’t wait to be alone to try it out.
What I love about it
- It’s contorted fits perfectly internally and hits the G-spot
- it has so many rotations for the internal part of the vibe, that I haven’t seen before and very enjoyable sensations. Having tried it out on a couple of girlfriends that can squirt it works a treat.
- the power of the toy is fantastic.
- both parts move independently of each other, to stimulate both clitoris and G-spot
- it’s rechargeable and can be used while it’s being charged
- Its a mid size vibe that is easy to you use and easy fits in my toy bag to take out with me to share with friends.
- the silicon outer is easy to clean
What I didn’t like
- The Clitoris Arm Design Is All Wrong! It’s meant to be hitting your clitoris while the rest is inside you is actually the wrong angle, it goes no where near the clitoris and actually the angle makes it hit about a finger tip below the clitoris. So maybe if the designers want to use the LELO Soraya as a template they the toy would be perfect but as it is, it only does half the job it advertises to do. For me this toy didn’t give me a single orgasm which was so disappointing and frustrating, and I would have to reach for one of my favourites to get me over the line. As I mentioned I tested it on a couple of girlfriends and couple of clients, asking if the the arm was hitting the clitoris or below and the response was the same, it hits 5cm below the clitoris. However there was one position where my girlfriend was kneeling and using it that she was able to have it half in and it hit the clitoris, but overall the overwhelming majority is it’s the wrong angle.
If you’re like me and orgasm externally from clitoris and not from internal stimulation than until they change the design to hit the clitoris, don’t bother as this toy will not deliver. But if you can squirt and come from your G-spot internally than maybe you might have a different experience than me and recommend this toy. It’s so disappointing as this toy promised so much out of the box and yet delivered so little. Sorry! I can’t put my name to something that I found only delivered half what it promised as a serious toy reviewer, hopefully the designers at LELO listen and change it and I’ll happily test the revised version.
Place to Buy:
INA Wave – rechargeable $168 (approximately) by LELO
Note: Toy testing tip is to know how it’ll feel on your clitoris, then the best place to test the power, is the tip of your nose. 😀
Independent Private Melbourne Escort